Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are having any trouble with our website.
TROUBLE VIEWING VIDEOS
If videos freezing and/or playing with stops and starts, press the pause button on the control bar and wait for the entire grey line to fill to 100%. That way your computer will pre-load for the streamed video and it should play fine. This issue is only a problem with less than optimum internet connection speeds.
If there is no sound on a video or audio file, float over the viewing screen and the control bar will appear (for video), or look at the player bar (for audio). On the right is the volume control. Click and slide to get a comfortable level.
UPLOADING VIDEOS AND AUDIO FILES
Click here for information on uploading audio files and videos as well as NY Coaching sessions.
- If you have trouble logging in, try closing all browser windows and then trying again. This seems to be an issue when Casting Members first login.
- AOL USERS: For some when you try to login from the AOL browser, you can't get past the home page. This has to do with AOL's cookie enabling issues.
- You can definitely get onto our site by launching Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari (launching browser directly from Start/Programs for PC users, launching Safari for MAC users).
- Using these browsers cuts out the "middle-man" of AOL.
- If you still want to access the site through AOL's browser, try the following steps.
- This link may help. Otherwise read below. We are working with AOL to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
NOTE: THIS FIX IS FOR PC USERS ONLY
- Log on to AOL.
- Click on Keyword at the top
- Click on "Go to Keyword"
- type in "browser fix" (note: there is a space between the two words)
- click on go
- you will get a notification window. Click on OK
- Then quit AOL.
- Launch your regular Internet Explorer.
- Click on "Tools" on top menu.
- Click on "Internet Options"
- In the middle of the screen, you will see the "Temporary Internet Options."
- Click on "Delete Cookies"
- Click OK
- Then click on "Delete Files"
- Click on "delete all offline content"
- Click OK
- In the "History" section, click on "Delete History"
- Click "yes"
- Quit Interenet Explorer
- NOTE: The above 12 steps (in red) are a good idea to do periodically anyway.
- Go to your desktop.
- Click "Start"
- Click "Run"
- Erase anything that might be in the field that comes up and type "netsh winsock reset all"
- NOTE: there are spaces between the words "netsh(space)winsock(space)reset(space)all"
- You will see a small DOS window (black background - like the old days). After that window goes away...
- Restart your computer.
- Re-launch AOL and try again.
- If you still are not able to get past the homepage after logging on, we recommend that you contact AOL tech support at 888-346-3704. Give them case number S-268724.
- AGAIN... if you launch Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or Safari directly, you should have no trouble at all. The problem seems to be wity AOL only.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
We are sorry to see you go but understand if you feel the site is not right for you for whatever reason. If you'd like to discuss any issues with us, feel free to email us at email@example.com. Give us your phone number so we can call you.
If you would like to cancel your subscription, login to your PayPal account and go to the "My Account" tab. Click the "My History" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- If you have trouble or concerns with any aspect of our site (uploading videos, adding headshots, filling in your resume information, etc.) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we will call you back to offer assistance.
- We know how difficult some tech support experiences can be - trust us - we've wasted many an afternoon on hold with less-than-helpful tech support "specialists". We promise that we will be able to talk you through any issues you're having quickly and clearly.
- This site was started by a New York director and actress (and married couple) who felt they could fill a need that makes connections in a way that they wish existed when they were first beginning in the business.
- We also know how inspiring other people's stories can be. If you make a connection through our site, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will post your story and headshot on our "Success Stories Page."